Software Engineer- Angular Developer
Brief description :
Polus is looking for experienced, passionate and self-driven candidates to join our team with full dedication and cooperation. You will produce software designs, write maintainable code as well as provide support to clients and teams.
- Experience: 1-4 years of total software development experience in Angular with good knowledge on design patterns.
- Education: Graduates in BE/BTech (Computer science or related) or Msc Computer science /MCA or equivalent.
- 1 - 4 years of experience in software development.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Writing reusable code and libraries, optimizing applications for performance and scalability.
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML, CSS, Angular, Json, JQuery, Bootstrap.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding of Spring Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Sails etc.
Note : Please mention your current CTC, expected CTC and NP.