Brief description :
Polus is looking for experienced, passionate and self-driven candidates to join our team with full dedication and cooperation.
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Notice period: Immediate or 2 weeks.
- Determine and write requirements for projects, through collaboration with Product Owners.
- Act as requirements owner, directing and coordinating requirements leading to sign off by all stakeholders.
- Gather, create mockups, and document requirements, translating functional requirements to technical requirements, and identify options for stakeholders.
- Ability to convey ideas concisely to audiences of varying levels of experience and knowledge.
- Review and verify test cases/test scenarios and coordinate with the QA/Testing team and ensure successful UAT.
- Create wireframes, mockups or prototypes to explain requirements and ideas.
- Gather and document requirements, translating functional requirements to technical requirements, and draw flow diagrams.
- 3-5 years experience in the Business Analyst role.
- Certification in Business Analysis e.g. CCBA, CBAP or related topics will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with tools like MS Office products like word, powerpoint, excel etc., JIRA, Wireframe tools like MS Visiso, Balsamiq etc.,
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum practices.
- Experience working with stakeholders, software development team.
- Communication - written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills including technical writing skills.
Note: Please mention your current CTC, expected CTC and notice period.