ROR Developer (Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer)
Brief description :
- Proven software development work exposure and minimum 2+ years of experience as a Ruby on Rails
- Experience in Rails version 5/ 6 (mandatory).
CSS, and jQuery.
- Experience in RSpec, Capybara.
- Good knowledge of relational databases (SQL, MySQL, Postgres).
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Good knowledge of code versioning tools e.g. Git (GitHub, bit bucket, Git Lab repos).
- Knowledge of CI tools like Semaphore, Bamboo, Capistrano, or Stash.
- Good communication (English) and a problem-solving attitude.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Design robust, scalable, and secure features.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Contribute to developing highly interactive applications.
- Incorporate best practices, methodologies & standards in all deliverables.
- Maintain a firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Passionate to work collaboratively and contribute to writing great simple, clean, efficient code.
- Multitask seamlessly, always maintaining a positive attitude, work ethic, and a supportive mentality.