Brief description :
Experience: 14+ years
Qualification: BE/BTech, MSc/MCA, PGDCA, or any equivalent degree
Job Location : Technopark (Trivandrum) or Infopark (Kochi)
- Determining how requirements will be managed, and reviewing deliverables created by all the BAs on the team for quality and consistency
- Handle business and project issues proactively and escalates appropriately.
- Develop and manage relationships with relevant stakeholders and their respective requests for analysis
- Work collaboratively to assist in the design and implementation of analysis to answer challenging business questions
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of requirement analysis and tracks daily progress of the project and its scope in coordination with respective PM
- Maintain effective client interaction for understanding customers explicit and implicit needs
- Provide relevant insights and recommendations with statistical support/validity on analysis
- Provide assistance in the design and delivery of automated, scalable analytical models to stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including Operations, Global Program, and Training teams; and Capacity Planning and Quality teams
- Provide leadership and develop the team of business analysts and product owners
- Addresses issues related to BA's and PO's underneath and helps them to take decisions
- Timely mentoring the people within the team to ensure their motivation and steadfast focus on deliverables and providing them with critical inputs on their growth and development
- Experience in managing and/or mentoring and developing team of Business Analyst.
- Experience in working Product Owner is a plus.
- Experience in collaborating and managing relationships with business stakeholders, at all levels, with the ability to challenge where required.
- Ability to quickly understand high level business processes and problems and present solutions and options.
- Being a team player with an ability to work collaboratively and positively with others in an open, friendly, flexible and facilitating manner.
- Ability to define scope and distil lots of information into high level understandable concepts and business language.
- Experience of process mapping, requirements elicitation techniques & Business Case writing.
- Ability to navigate through and manage change in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a complex partnership model, with an ability to decide which style of analysis and project delivery is appropriate and technical challenges / issues
- If you have skills or experience or qualifications in any of the following areas, it would advantageous but not critical:
- Lean six sigma certifications
- Designing user experiences and design thinking