Brief description :
Experience: 6 - 8 years
Job Location: Technopark (Trivandrum) and Infopark (Kochi)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop test strategy and test plans for the sprint teams.
- Mentor Test Engineers and share knowledge to make sure the team members meet technical qualifications required for their position.
- Co-ordinate the test strategy and plan with the Sr. Test Manager.
- Coach junior staff, by helping them to make decisions, solve problems, manage meetings and set goals, provides feedback on testing-related tasks, delegate and assign testing responsibilities.
- Identify and resolve the project risks in testing team.
- Assist in recruiting new staff, conducting interviews and evaluate potential candidates.
- Participate in developing and reviewing the test policies for organization.
- Oversees quality review of various applications.
- Ability to act as a liaison between QA and development teams.
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of every release and every software testing level or cycle.
- Participate & contribute effectively in sprint planning, daily stand up, sprint review and retrospective meetings.
- Ensure that tests are planned, carried out and reported thoroughly in a professional manner
Test Lead Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent)
- 6 -8 years of proven experience in manual testing out of which at least 5+ years in Agile.
- Test Lead exposure for a minimum of two projects.
- Predominant exposure in Manual Testing Methodologies (hands-on Agile exposure is considered)
- Expert in web based application and API testing.
- Independent Player and must have excellent Communication skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of at least one database management system. (SQL Server).
- Working knowledge of any Test Management tool like DevOps, JIRA is must.
- Project Management skills (real-time exposure for a project is considered).
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile and Software Testing Certifications are preferred.