Brief description :
- 5+ years of experience on Android SDK in a professional environment.
- Must have knowledge on developing Android applications on multiple form factors
- Strong understanding of OO principles and modular programming.
- Should have hands-on experience in MVC, MVP, MVVM pattern.
- Should have experience in integrating with RESTful APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Exposure to necessary optimization techniques for mobile devices with limited battery life (reduce number of instruction cycles, minimize memory access, don't leak any resources, etc)
- Basic concepts of OOPS
- Strong Java & Kotlin skills with extensive knowledge of the Android Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Experience in multi module will be an added advantage.