Brief description :
• Providing L1 support of IT Infrastructure for clients
• Configuring and maintaining the Operating Systems, networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications.
• Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
• Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
• Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
• Providing technical support when requested.
• Network Troubleshooting & Monitoring.
• Server issue rectification and monitoring.
• Issue Escalations through till closure.
• Documentation of all IT activities and infrastructure information
• Linux Web server configuration and administration
• Monitoring of Log files, timely reporting on the log sheet for the rapid response to any glitches
• Users and Group Administration.
• File system management.
• Kernel Up-gradation.
• RAID configuration
• Good Knowledge in Linux -RHEL/Centos/Ubuntu.
• Good Knowledge in Network related things.
• Should have excellent communication, personal, and governance skills.
• Support team associates involved in project management, and customer service departments to resolve problems and manage projects.
• Brilliant conflict resolution, analytical, and decision-making skills.
Experience: 0-2 years