Technical Project Manager
Brief description :
Quality & After Sales team is integral part to Nissan’s manufacturing process. While targeting high quality in our vehicles, we work to increase the quality of its sales and service to customers in the purchasing process. The goal is to exceed customer expectations at all contact points.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, professional technical project manager to join our dynamic and growing team. In this position, you will oversee all technical matters companywide and manage our technical support team. You will work collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders within the company to ensure the delivery of all products in an efficient, timely manner.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- MBA/PMP is a needed
- Strong Agile Framework experience [Scrum/Kanban] is a must
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum 10 years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
Project Management, Agile, Scrum