Sr Software Engineer (Backend)
Brief description :
- Good knowledge and experience in Java EE / Spring Boot based application development
- Good experience in developing applications deployed in AWS Lambda or similar FaaS solutions in the Cloud
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in designing and implementing applications based on Microservices architecture
- Good knowledge on build management servers such as Jenkins 2.0
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into practical applications and operational solutions.
- Prior experience of Junit and/or Jasmine non-functional, functional and unit test frameworks and tools
- Knowledge of developing Containerized applications.
- Working knowledge of Tomcat and Websphere application servers and Java containers
- Complete understanding of and rigorous approach to testing, continuous integration
- Expertise in open source frame works and development
- Experience with web servers, service oriented architectures, web services (both REST and SOAP), Microservices architecture, security best practices and database technologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), continuous integration, continuous deployment and agile software development methodologies
- Passion for code quality. A strong understanding of the entire DevOps tool chain from a quality perspective
- Experience with automation testing tools like Jmeter is a plus.
Additional Job Description
Experience & Expertise:
- Minimum 4+ years of total work experience working in Backend technologies.
- BS or MS from premium schools in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale distributed problems.
- Very Strong OO skills
- Solid coding skills.
- Experience with software engineering best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with multitier architectures.
- Exposure to complete product development cycles
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries aren’t clearly defined.
- Experience of digital marketing and the automotive industry is a plus
- Experience in at least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google cloud
Java, Spring Boot, Microservices