Software engineer (Frontend)
Brief description :
As the Senior Frontend Web Developer with the global digital team, you will use your skills developed over the years to implement cutting edge solutions using the latest technology to solve some challenging business problems. You’ll work complex projects and contribute to the overall strategic vision of the organization
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Adhere to software quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines.
Skills and Qualifications:
Additional Job Description
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of Angular 7+, RxJS is required
- Proficient understanding of React JS or any other framework will be added plus point.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience with automation testing tools like Selenium , Jmeter, Protractor, Cypress etc. is a plus.
Experience & Expertise:
- Minimum 3+ years of total work experience.
- BS or MS from premium schools in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology.
- Experience with software engineering best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with multitier architectures.
- Exposure to complete product development cycles
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries aren’t clearly defined.
- Angular 7+