Software Engineering Manager - Teamcenter
Brief description :
- Strong knowledge of Engineering Practices and Process followed in Agile Development models across all SDLC stages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into practical applications and operational solutions.
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud service offerings and prior work experience on AWS is plus.
- Expertise in open source frame works and development
- Experience with web servers, service oriented architectures, web services, security practices, database technologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), continuous integration, and agile software development methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills to drive the roadmap execution across different business teams, product teams and other supporting teams.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to a product. You'll be interacting with everyone from Engineers, Architects, engineering leaders, product leaders to our customer
- Passion for code quality. A strong understanding of the entire DevOps tool chain from a quality perspective
Additional Job Description
- Minimum 12+ years of total work experience with at least 3 years of experience in leading a team.
- BE or ME or higher from premium schools in Computer Science, Information Systems or Mechanical.
- Direct experience with Teamcenter and configurations on both server and client sides BMIDE using ITK, C++, JAVA and SOA.
- Experience in programming languages: Java, C++, and C
- Experience designing, building and testing Teamcenter custom applications, Active Workspace, BMIDE, Teamcenter-NX integration etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Teamcenter architecture, ITKs, RAC, Custom Services, Active Workspace and other areas of PLM domain
- Experience in Active Workspace latest versions (4.x, 5.x) configuration and customization using SOA and angular JS.
- Experience with ActiveWorksapce, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Maven, Version control, deployment management, Customize AWC using Angular JS, HTML and REST API’s. etc.
- Quick & Excellent Problem-Solving skills for complex & large scale problems.
- Very Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with multitier architectures.
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries aren’t clearly defined.
|Teamcenter, Java, Active Workspace Customization