Senior Software Engineer (AWC)
Brief description :
Nissan is a pioneer in Innovation and Technology. With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of a very exciting journey here at Nissan.
Nissan is going after a massive Digital Transformation backed by leading technologies across the organization globally. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization, and our current team is a strong evidence of that. Our people are what drive the business forward. At Nissan Digital, you will be part of a dynamic team with many opportunities to grow and make a difference.
We are seeking exceptional candidates with 4-5 experience and passion to fill ActiveWorkSpace Senior Developer position in Engineering at Nissan. The team is integral to Nissan’s strategy to develop new digital offerings in order to deliver superior value and sustained impact. The candidate would be responsible for capturing the initial business case until full roadmap delivery, launch, and ongoing support for PDM/PLM domain projects within the team.
- Gather user requirements, design solutions in Active Workspace (AW 4.x and above )
- Identify and analyse user requirements in ActiveWorkspace,and Teamceneter areas.
- Develop applications with well-designed, efficient code, along with non-performance parameters
- Deploy and maintain functional, scalable and high-quality applications
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Document development phases, Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.
- Responsible for defining the new features in conjunction with the product management.
- Manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
- Working in creating/updating ACLs, Workflows, Organization, Project, TC Visualization, Classification, and NX Manager.
Skills and Qualification:
- B.E. in Mechanical or Computer Science from reputed university with Distinction or higher.
- 4+ years direct experience with Active Workspace Customization, Configuration and Installation.
- Experience in configuring micro services & Solr search
- Experience in programming languages: Java, C++, and C
- Hands on Experience in Teamcenter customization using ITK,SOA and BMIDE.
- Knowledge in Teamcenter Core Modules such as Access Manager, Query Builder, Organization, Structure Manager, Workflow Designer
- Hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and lead junior developers
- Experience with Maven, Version control and deployment management.
- Good delegation and time management skills, Problem-solving abilities
- Ability to adapt to any tech stack
- Experience in selenium automation framework will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on AWS managed services will be a plus.