Senior Product Analyst
Brief description :
Senior Product Analyst- Connectivity and Multimedia
As a Senior Product Analyst- Connectivity and Multimedia, you'll play a crucial role in identifying, improving, and developing technology solutions that drive the strategic goals of Nissan Motor corporation. This is a tremendous opportunity to work in high-impact initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the organization. The role would require strong analytical and process knowledge to build products manage programs in the area of New product development domain. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes, while continuing to develop your leadership and management skills.
The primary responsibilities include:
· Collaborate with stakeholders on system and functional requirements. Analyze the requirements and translate them into details development specifications that the developers can easily understand
· Identify functional, non-functional requirements, dependencies and articulate impact on delivery timelines and implementation plans
· Manage requirement gathering and grooming activity by working closely with business users and development teams. Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products/projects
· Works with product manager and business stakeholders to align on product strategy and to translate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
· Collaborates with internal cross functional teams (Design/User Experience, Engineering, support, data) and with customers in order to ensure quality and timely delivery
· Participates in the product functional design process based on an in-depth knowledge of the users and technology
· Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
· Provide regular updates and escalate risks in timely manner to the management as appropriate
Skills and Qualifications:
The candidate should have the following skills sets:
· 5+ years of overall experience in business analysis or a comparable position with a product/leading service organization
· Experience in automotive engineering domain and software engineering process.
· Experience in building lifecycle management products and bespoke solutions which support HMI (Infotainment) development domain and Connected Car feature development domain
· Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
· High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
· Proven problem-solving skills and attention to details
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in fast paced environment
· In depth knowledge and experience in agile methodology
· Experience in working with tools such as Jira and Confluence
· Experience in cloud native web application and platforms.
· Japanese language proficiency is plus
|HMI (Infotainment) development domain and Connected Car feature development domain, Product Management, Product owner, Agile, Scrum, Business Analyst|