Brief description :
- Be the driver for digital transformation solutions that are data driven leveraging Data science and AI/ML concepts.
- Develop the product vision and strategy based on the company strategy and priorities
- Define the objectives and major problems to solve in this domain, so that the product teams have a clear focus
- Have a holistic view of legacy solutions which may be used in local markets and HQ and act as the change agent to drive new processes and solutions
- Build a strong relationship with business teams to understand their needs and pain points
- Build a strong collaboration with Technology department and teams in order to execute the strategy into technical feasible solutions
- Being able to combine agile methodologies as well as waterfall in order to deliver solutions that drive the highest value in a way that meets the expectations of the business and our end users
- Be end accountable for the product performance and stability
- Be able to manage a challenging group of stakeholders, regional teams, senior management in HQ, various Tech teams, and various business teams.
- Support in vendor management activities and drive the roadmap together
- Regularly report overall program status, anticipate and communicate risks to key stakeholders in IT, different business functions and external vendors.
- Identify new opportunities that can disrupt the current view of business processes and increase value for our end user. Managing day to day project communications and contributing to Sr. executive management reports and business presentations
- Utilizing a "customer-centric" mindset in designing roadmaps and building products/platforms that both meet current and future enterprise needs
- Developing product and platform strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile
- Bringing best-in-class market and industry insights to platform and product strategy
The Ideal Candidate
- Engineering degree (BE/B-tech) with 8-10 years of related work experience
- Proven track-record in product management, working with product teams using agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience in automotive OEM or manufacturing side with domain exposure to after sales, supply chain management, CRM or consulting experience in this area.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Flexible mindset, be able to excel in a matrix organization in which roles and responsibilities are not always clearly defined
- Product Management experience conducting strategic quantitative and or qualitative analysis in a cross-functional enterprise environment to support and improve business operations
Product Management, Agile, Supply Chain or Automotive or Manufacturing domain experience