Brief description :
Senior role in the Product Operations functions of a B2B SAAS platform for cloud healthcare businesses, ensuring that customers are well supported in their usage of the product. The role requires a clear understanding of the product, analytical capabilities to assess customer reported issues, collaboration for issue resolution and excellent communication skills. It also requires taking responsibility for the Product Operations function, in terms of timely and effective handling of issues by the Product Ops team for product customers.
- Overall management of Product support tickets using CRM tool
- Effective issue analysis and resolution coordination
- Timely communication on issues of varying degrees of complexity
- Attending online calls if required for troubleshooting and/or complex issues
- Ensuring proper process followed in ticket handling and tool usage by team
- Effective reporting on required metrics, risks and requirements
- Contribute towards maintaining Product Help content
- Ability to coordinate with various internal teams using the collaboration channels
- Ability to analyse operational dashboards and logs as per of issue analysis
- Ensuring up-to-date knowledge of the product at all times
- Maintaining the Product Operations knowledge base
- Mentoring and supervising Product Ops Specialists
- Ability to apply proper judgement as per the situation at hand.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to observe clues, patterns and risks in all situations.
- Knowledge of CRM tools is required and the ability to use them effectively.
- Knowledge of cloud concepts, digital health domain is an advantage.
- Team work within own team and across teams.
- Ability to come up with solutions and/or processes for problems.
- Degree in any subject
- Required minimum 3 years of experience