L1- Application Support Engineer
Brief description :
L1- Application Support
First Line Support (Logging, prioritization, tracking and routing incidents reported by users) – this is primarily a service desk kind of environment in which tickets are logged through any of the channels like phone, web, email, text etc. Responsible for customer interactions and respond SLA.
- Ability to learn and support employer specific applications.
- Knowledge on SQL
- Written and Verbal communications skills.
- Should be multilingual.
- Attend user calls and enable them to log complaint through complaint portal.
- Should possess skill to understand gravity of issue reported and relate to Business criticality.
- Follow up with L2/ L3/ Business Team/ other stakeholders to ensure that complaints are addressed as per SLA
- Formalizing application support FAQ
- Prior experience in the similar field is an add on
- Previous work experience in applications like
- CRM, MSME, INSURANCE, ERP, CORE BANKING ARE value additions.
- Education Qualification
- Graduation in any stream
- Previous work experience is IT Application Support
1 to 2 years
Working Location- Technopark, Trivandrum