Brief description :
We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating HTML design for websites and web applications. Primary duties include conceptualising and implementing creative ideas, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients' branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Who we are
Founded over a decade ago, Lean Transition Solutions Ltd (LTS) has its headquarters in the United Kingdom. LTS being an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, advocates Industry 4.0 - the future realm of manufacturing.
LTS delivers Lean Industry 4.0 software solutions and Leadership 4.0 solutions for various world-class organisations across the globe, including Fortune 500 companies, and has our global locations in India, Germany, Poland, the United States, UAE, Jordan, and Mexico.
Our dedicated team ensures that the client’s requirements are met and that our bespoke software solutions address the industrial and manufacturing challenges. We deliver many breakthrough lean software solutions for various industries, from the service sector to manufacturing, to solve complex problems.
At LTS, we uphold our company’s culture and nurture our core values – Respect for All, Integrity, Collaboration, Creativity, Inclusiveness, and Empathy.
About The Role
* Conceptualising creative ideas with clients.
* Testing and improving the design of the website and web applications.
* Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
* Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
* Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
* Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
* Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
* Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
* Excellent visual design skills.
* Creative and open to new ideas.
* Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
* Excellent communication skills.
Experience: 1+ Years
The application must contain the following information in the email content.
Current Location :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resume to the contact email careers@LTSLean.com with the subject line "Web Designer"