Brief description :
- Maintain HR documentation, such as Employee Handbook, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Guidelines, Service Agreements, and Contracts of Employment.
- Help employees with their appraisals, and employee benefits packages.
- Mentor Human Resources staff and provide necessary counseling services as and when needed.
- Oversee and accomplish administrative processes.
- Maintaining compliance with the state, federal or local labor or employment laws.
- Supervising employee recruitment, meetings, and terminations.
- Deal with and investigate employee complaints without any bias.
- Introducing and implementing the use of new technology in the HR department.
- Reporting to the company CEO or superiors.
- Ensuring the application of the company’s HR policies.
- Excellent knowledge of the HR cycle.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Organizational and management skills.
- Conflict-management and problem-solving abilities.
- Optimistic approach and ability to see from others’ perspectives.
- Excellent work-ethic and fair dealing.
- Ability to overcome problems relating to racism, sexism, and nepotism.
- Negotiation abilities in dealing with new recruits and payroll.
- Comfortable with the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of the HRIS (Human Resource Information System) and its usage
Experience : 0-3 years
Qualification : MBA
Mention subject as 'HR Executive"