Test Engineer (Trivandrum/Remote)
Brief description :
• A college degree or equivalent (B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A)
• Domain knowledge – Trade Finance (Preferred)
• Strong knowledge in API testing using tools like Postman (Must have)
• 4-5 years of experience in functional, regression, Interface testing and in test Development/Automation
• Proven ability to write functional, Regression and automated tests
• Expertise in Automation testing using Java, Selenium
• Strong design and coding skills with good knowledge of OOPS
• Working knowledge in Database operations, SQL (Must have) and file operations using Java
• Working knowledge in UNIX/LINUX (Must have) environment
• Experience working in Agile, Incremental & Iterative, Scrum environment
• Experience in using TDD/BDD frameworks like TestNG/Cucumber
• Plan, Design and create/maintain automation frameworks, tools interfaces.
• Proven experience in all aspects of integration, functional, and regression testing
• Ability to identify gaps in the testing process, suggest/implement improvements
• Ability to develop automation solutions based on variety of inputs (BRD/Test Cases/Features/User Stories)
• Ability to think out of the box, adapt and implement innovative solutions
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving, logical and analytical skills
• Exposure to Continuous Integration Environments
As a Functional and Automation Developer you will be responsible for the following:
• Analyze functional requirements, create test cases, test suites and build automation frameworks
• Perform Functional and regression testing of the system
• Identify and build reusable components.
• Incorporate firm architectural standards into application while developing automation frameworks.
• Study, adhere to and improve processes to increase application quality, productivity and efficiency.
• Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate requirements and propose optimal technology solutions and delivery approaches.
• Report the status to all the stakeholders of the project.
• Willingness to work on extended hours and overlap with US team working hours.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• A good listener and should be able to articulate ideas verbally and in writing to global teams in an efficient way.
• Proactively identify and communicate issues.
• Ability to work effectively with teams having diverse work cultures & skill sets.
Trivandrum(WFO) / Remote (WFH)
API testing, Postman, Functional testing, Regression testing, Interface testing, Java, Selenium, OOPS, Database operations, SQL, UNIX/LINUX, Agile, Scrum, TDD/BDD, TestNG/Cucumber, BRD/Test Cases/Features/User Stories