Lead Test Engineer (Offshore-Pune)
Brief description :
* Minimum 6 years of manual testing experience.
* Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining test plan/strategy & test execution plan.
* Review User Stories, data artifacts and provide feedback to ensure the proposed solution meets the end-user requirements.
* Hands-on experience in creating test scenarios & test cases based on user stories.
* The support development team in gathering test data and test scenarios and assist with POC.
* Independently manage testing activities include testing, defect reporting, and defect re-testing.
* Must have good communication skills and must take initiative to follow up with other teams to manage testing cycles & ensure timely closure of defects reported.
* Conduct RCA of reported incidents in operational systems and ensure changes to application code are tested before execution in compliance with IT governance processes.
* Formulate a Risk Assessment Strategy and implement to identify critical applications for Performance Testing
* Prepare Performance Test Plan, Strategy, Workload model and effort estimation
* Responsible for presentation of Test Strategy to business, application ownersCreate, enhance and review Performance Test Scripts(Jmetre/LR/StressSimulus/RPT etc)
* Analyze the Test Results, Client side and Server Side Metrics and provide detailed Test Report with Observations
* Analyse production/ application logs to understand usage pattern and derive non-functional requirements
* Internal FTE Certified in Travel & Airlines Domain (L0, L1 & L2)
* Immediate/15 days
Manual Testing, Test Plan, User Stories, Test Scenarios & Test Cases, Defect Reporting, Root Cause Analysis