Java-Software Engineer (Offshore-Pune)
Brief description :
* Must have minimum 4+ years in Java, Java EE, Spring Boot.
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and program complex application stack.
* Knowledge on DevOps tools
* SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins pipeline, Junit
* Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
* Developing the code based on the coding standards and architecture guidelines
* Develop and execute Unit test plans and execute automated unit test cases
* Contribution to design documentation and reviews
* Full knowledge of SDLC lifecycle for Waterfall and Agile development
* Doing the application support level tasks inclusive of the Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management
* Ensuring the support SLAs adherence for the support tickets
* Adherence to quality standards set for CODE quality, doing the peer reviews
* Works with Delivery Lead, Release Support Leads, and Scrum Masters to facilitate successful releases
* Support in the testing, training and implementation phases of projects
* Documentation of software for quality assurance, testing, operation and support
* Tech specific certifications
* Immediate/15 days
Java, Java EE, Spring Boot, Knowledge on DevOps Tools, SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins Pipeline, Junit