Java-Senior Software Engineer (Offshore-Pune)
Brief description :
* Java developer for the backend team for maintaining existing WCI application.
* Expertise in Java 8 and above, Spring boot, micro services architecture and JPA / hibernate.
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and program complex application stack.
* Knowledge on DevOps tools
* SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins pipeline, Junit
* Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
* Development, implementation and support of Enterprise Application Integration
* Good working exposure in administrator, EMS, specific language/platform
* Responsible for getting the user requirements from BA and develop appropriate configurations
* Good experience in analyzing defects and providing appropriate solutions
* Able to interact with multiple interface teams and ensure that the functionality is working end to end
* Good communication & analytical skills
* Ensuring high quality deliverables, working closely with cross functional teams in different time zones
* Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), involved in various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
* Immediate/15 days