Brief description :
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Designing, development and deployment of web applications in Adobe experience manager.
* Hands on experience in Development of template, component, OSGI services, Touch UI dialogs, schedulers, OSGI servlets.
* Experience in AEM migration, working with workflows, Sling models, JCR, MSM, personalization, Replication, Dispatcher
* Good knowledge AEM 6.5 and integration mechanism to third-party applications (REST and SOAP)
* Experience in angular is additional plus
* Understanding knowledge with NPM based build tools like gulp, Web pack, babeljs
* Experience in extending AEM core components, Experience fragments and content fragments
* Translate business requirements into AEM specific implementation specifications.
* Development, implementation and support of Enterprise Application Integration
* Good working exposure in administrator, EMS, specific language/platform
* Responsible for getting the user requirements from BA and develop appropriate configurations
* Good experience in analyzing defects and providing appropriate solutions
* Able to interact with multiple interface teams and ensure that the functionality is working end to end
* Good communication & analytical skills
* Ensuring high quality deliverables, working closely with cross functional teams in different time zones
* Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), involved in various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
* Onsite (Qatar)/Offshore (Pune)
* Immediate/15 days