Customer Experience Executive
Brief description :
JOB DESCRIPTION – Customer Experience Executive
EXPERIENCE – 2+ years
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, social media, and live chats.
- Clarify the customer’s needs and then determine the proper resolution.
- Assist customers with product questions.
- Suggest product options.
- Provide delivery status.
- Process payment refunds.
- Issue order replacements.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Update customer records.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as needed.
Qualifications / Skills: ·
- E-commerce customer service experience preferred
- Fluent in American English with strong writing skills
- Detail-oriented with focused attention
- Ability to read between the lines to understand the customer’s needs
- Creative and resourceful problem solver
- Comfortable following processes to ensure proper documentation of activities
- Patience to deal with difficult customers
- Ability to pick up on customer trends and analyse data
- Time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Social Media experience
Education, Experience, and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills in English (Both written and oral)
- University/college degree
- Strong understanding of MS Office
- Previous experience in international processes
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule – days, nights, and weekends based on the client/project requirements