Brief description :
Job Brief: -
We are looking for a Core Java Engineer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Requirements And Skills: -
- 4-6 years of professional experience in Core Java development.
- Strong understanding of Java fundamentals
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming (OOP) principles.
- Experience with multithreading and concurrency
- Knowledge of JSON and XML parsing techniques.
- Familiarity with design patterns and software architecture.
- Experience with performance optimization.
- Knowledge of integrating REST and SOAP web services.
- Database experience with SQL (Experience in Oracle database is a plus).
- Experience in developing Java desktop applications and java libraries.
- Experience in working with Java cryptography libraries
- Proficiency in working with command-line tools and environments
- Experience with creating and maintaining Makefiles for building and managing projects.
- Strong familiarity with version control systems, especially Git, (optional Mercurial and VSS).
- Knowledge of legacy technologies like Visual Basic 6 (VB6) is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Interested candidates forward updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org