Manager - Customer Support
Brief description :
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate should have an overall experience of 10+ years managing a team of customer support executives in an IT Product or Service company.
- Have basic Technical understanding of Software Project Implementation process.
- Knowledge of any of the Databases like SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle required.
- Exposure to web applications is required.
- Manage the customer support department’s day-to-day functions.
- Take ownership and respond to escalated customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve support issues and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the interview and recruitment / retention of team members.
- Monitor team performance and activity
- Prepare status reports and update the management on the status of customer support activities from time to time.
- Hold daily and weekly meetings; discuss task delegation and review issues.
Qualification & Skills
- Proven experience as a ‘Customer Support Specialist’ in an IT Product company, with a minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- L1/L2 support experience or knowledge, Instances of implementing SOPs, RCAs etc.
- BE/BTech/MCA or any equivalent post-graduate degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills