Brief description :
Genpro research always aims to simplify & accelerate our client’s research, achieving their goals by providing knowledge-driven innovative solutions with the highest quality products and services is what. The product team here makes sure that cutting edge technologies are put into action to achieve this company's mission and solve client problems. Genpro Research is on the forefront of using NLP (Natural Language Processing) for large scale document processing where innovative AI research meets production ready systems. Genpro Research is looking for a talented Technical Architect to join our product team, for developing MaiA; a semi-automated scientific literature generation platform used by global research and development groups. With an intuitive workflow and AI (Artificial Intelligence) assisted writing, MaiA is designed to support a variety of scientific documentation use cases.
Technical Architect should think out of the box to bring in the best solution and is responsible for designing and implementing technology solutions for the Grenpro’s cutting edge products. Technical Architect should work closely with development teams, product managers, project managers, and stakeholders to ensure that the technical solution meets the business needs and aligns with the overall roadmap requirements.
To be successful in this role, the Technical Architect should have very strong technical skills, including proficiency in one or more programming languages, as well as experience with enterprise-level product and systems architecture. Additionally, you should have excellent communication and collaboration skills, as well as the ability to lead and mentor technical teams.
A bachelor's degree or above in computer science or a related field is typically required, along with 6+ years of relevant work experience.
Gear up for some adventures!!!!!
Roles and Responsibilities
Required Skills/ Experience
- Provide subject matter expertise on the enterprise best practices and performance optimization to maximize efficiency across all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Work closely with the respective business owner(s), product manager(s), and leads to define product features according to product vision, roadmap, strategy, and adoption.
- Work in close collaboration with stakeholders from cross functional teams and Business Units to understand their expectations and helps the team understand how to set up for successful UAT.
- Actively plan and prioritize the product feature backlog according to business value.
- Lead the planning of product/sprint releases and sets expectations for delivery of new features with Product Managers. Collaborate with Product Managers on the correction of defects.
- Handling Scaling and Performance of the applications.
- Define user stories and acceptance criteria with product managers at a pace to ensure the product team always has an adequate number of prepared stories to work on
- Ability to show strong relationships with key senior business partners and to influence and shape thinking around Product solutioning and delivery.
- Providing the project managers with design ideas and schematics.
- Find organization needs and name system specifications.
- Communicate system requirements to software designers and developers; explain system structure to them and aid throughout the assembly process.
- Participating in code reviews, system design reviews, architecture discussions
- Selection of best software, hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Oversee development and implementation of assigned programs and guide teammates.
- Help resolve technical problems as and when they arise.
- Carry out testing procedures to ensure systems are running smoothly.
- Ensure that systems satisfy quality standards and procedures.
Good to have skills
- Bachelor of Technology with 6+ years of experience
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with operating systems like Windows, UNIX, and both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Should have deep architectural, database design and implementation skills.
- Identifying feasible alternatives and freeze on the optimal choice of data structures and advanced algorithms.
- Should be well-versed with integration patterns, API, and micro services.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture and related patterns.
- Experience working closely with product managers, project managers, and technical leads in the Product Development
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills, as well as excellent managerial skills, including planning, organizing, and directing work in a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Ability to keep up-to date with technology and changes.
- Experience in cloud technology
- Experience with Agile development, TDD/BDD, CI/CD and Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, GitLab) preferred.
- Model building, Hyperparameter tuning and Model performance metrics.
- MLOps, Data Pipeline, Data engineering
- Superior communication skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize and adapt.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Hands on in Knowledge graphs and Neo4j
- Hands on in Python
- Certification in Python and Machine Learning
- Certification on AWS/Azure/GCP
- Strong understanding of frontend technologies like:
- React (required) + Angular or NodeJS (good to have).
Trivandrum, Technopark/ Remote
Are you the one we are looking for? Then please submit your application through our career page https://recruitcareers.zappyhire.com/en/genpro