Brief description :
As a Python Developer L3, your responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers. You will also need to review the code and provide feedback so that both the products and the developers reporting to you improve with time.
Genpro Research is on the frontiers where cutting-edge research meets the production line. This will require you to think hard, experiment, and discover creative solutions to problems unique to our product line.
Expect some adventures!
- Relevant experience in python for 4 Years+
- Lead roles in the design, architecture, and development of back-end components in new and existing products, PoCs
- Lead development role in new products, write scalable code using Python programming language, task allocation for features, and manage backend team
- Review code and provide feedback to other developers
- Ability to find optimal solutions for challenges and write well-tested code
- Implement best practices and instill good engineering culture
- Coordinating with SMEs to determine application requirements and assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work independently yet thrives in a team environment
- Collaborate with other teams and conduct new technology research for product development and recommend product enhancements.
- Excellent Python and problem-solving skills
- Experience with design patterns and their applications
- Experience developing web applications and RESTful APIs (FastAPI preferred)
- Experience with ORMs such as SQL Alchemy
- Experience with Azure / AWS / GCP cloud
- Hands-on in Knowledge graph and Neo4J
- Experience building containerized solutions with Docker
- Ability to write unit, integration, and system tests
- Experience with Git and Git workflows
- Good knowledge of system design and familiarity with Microservices architectures
- Ability to learn and pick up new technologies on the fly
- Familiarity with machine learning is considered a plus
- Experience in working within a Scrum/Agile environment is a major plus
- A proponent of continuous integration, unit testing, jira, and automation testing will be an added advantage