Brief job description:
Conduct primary research by travelling alongside Business Team and gathering relevant data
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Gather data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competitors
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and deliver reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership
- Collaborate with team to create specified contents for social media, reports, presentations to meet business requirements
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies for specific business requirements
- Organizing and overseeing advertising/communication campaigns, exhibitions, and promotional events
- Conduct shoots of stakeholders (feedback, experience sharing etc)
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions.
- Arrange and deliver of marketing materials to prospective clients.
- Work closely with in house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts