Brief description :
- Understanding and executing staffing requisitions, requirements, and issues from all departments.
- Draft and update documents such as job descriptions, job posting at various sites, maintenance of Skill matrix, etc.
- Issuing Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidate.
- Conduct and attend Job fares at various locations including campus recruitment, recruitment campaigns, etc
- Good knowledge of the complete employment life cycle
- Aggressive recruitment.
- Travel to other locations where the company has offices for HR activities.
- Should be responsible for office administration and people management
- 2-3 years experience in HR
- Strong base in Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally in English
- An added advantage for the Hindi Language proficiency
- Smart, Positive & proactive attitude toward work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times.
- Willing to travel for placement drives, job fairs, and other HR activities
Qualification: MBA Graduate or relevant experience in the HR field
Job Location: Technocity (Technopark Phase 4)