Product Support Specialist
Brief description :
At Fingent, we believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to the lives around us. The lives of those who use it, the lives of those who build it and to society at large. We create and provide software, which is beautiful, usable and compelling, to solve complex business challenges. We nurture smart people who bring out the best in themselves, their peers and their clients.
- Good logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in English & Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- A natural problem solver who is good at diagnosing/debugging issues.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently based on the requirement.
- Capable of multitasking and coordinating with multiple teams to fulfill client
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of Windows & Linux OS platforms, databases, and
remote control is a plus.
- Natural affinity towards Development and IT Infra & DevOps is a plus.
- Prior customer support or Application support experience is a plus (Understand the
end to end flow of a product/service and provide support to the clients who are
consuming/facing issues with the product/service).
- Willing to work in Night Shifts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Continuously expand knowledge of our product line.
- Become a subject matter expert when it comes to our product and services.
- Capable of taking product demonstrations and training.
- Always deliver exceptional customer service.
- Answer all questions and address all concerns that the customer may have.
- Help customers determine which product is the right choice for them.
- Demonstrate product functionality accurately and completely.
- Accurately communicate all technical specifications.
- Work cooperatively with the rest of the team.
- Seek self-improvement through mentoring and coaching from senior team members.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to junior team members.
- Always remain in compliance with company guidelines.
- Log all customer contacts including contact information for follow up.
- Follow up with potential customers.
- Monitor and report issues raised by the clients to the concerned teams and make sure it is resolved in a timely manner.
- Follow the documentation requirements followed by the team accurately and systematically.
- Make sure SLAs are always met.
non voice process, technical product support, chat and email support, international BPO, call support.