Project Lead .NET
Brief description :
Roles and Responsibility:
• To develop, design, test, maintain and support custom mobile and web applications
• To collect the software requirement by customer and develop the application as per their requirement
• Evaluate and research the products and technologies related to software
• To design and develop the activities and procedures related to activities and maintenance
• To write the high-quality code to meet customer requirement
• To design, develop and implement theoretical application for.Net environment
• Alienate the project work as per client’s requirement and budget
• To develop technical interfaces, specifications and architecture
• To develop client displays and user interfaces
• To develop and test software prototypes & design backend database for the web application
• To assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
• To provide technical support to the client and train the end users for the final product
• To find out the information about latest tools and technologies which can enhance the features and performance of the application
• To ensure the compatibility of websites with newer software and operating system versions
• To understand the software lifecycle and determine the changes needed as per feedback and observations of the testing professional
• Ability to self-direct, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks and demands.
• Seven plus years of experience working with Dot Net, MVC, Dot Net Core or relevant experiences.
• Experience working with Oracle and SQL Knowledge of practises and procedures for full software design life cycle, (Web App development experienced preferred).
• Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude and thrives among strong colleagues.
• Ability to work & deliver under tough timelines.
• Builds a strong relationship with Business Analysis, Testing and Support teams.
• Experience working in an agile development environment.