Brief description :
- To effectively coordinate with business users and technical users to customize analytical solutions to meet business needs.
- To provide timely solutions to expected deliverable by understanding the business requirements.
- To provide ongoing reports by efficiently making use of data analysis, data mining as well as statistical technique.
- To analyse the business performance and develop reports on performance metrics.
- Hold responsibility for all activities related to the development and implementation of Business Intelligence and analytics systems.
- Support the development and implementation of databases, data collection methods, data analytics and other strategies to provide efficiency and quality reports.
- Creating presentations, various advanced charts, dashboards using Power BI and publishing into server and embedding the dashboards websites as per the client requirements.
· Exp: 2- 4 years
· Excellent exposure in databases: Oracle SQL and P/L SQL, MS SQL, MY SQL, etc.
· Knowledgeable in ETL: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.
· BI Tool: Power BI (Online and On-Premises).
· Average knowledge in Cloud platform: Azure, AWS.
· Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining.
· In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
· Industry experience is preferred