Implementation & Support Engineer
Brief description :
· Perform application training (Functional and technical like installations, configurations etc.) to client's IT staff/end users on new functionalities/ enhancements.
· Coordinate with Project Manager/team leads to resolve all issues within required timeframe.
· Coordinate with development team and QA Team to design new functionalities based on client requirements.
· Experience writing SQL queries and understanding of Oracle Database.
· Installation and configuration of healthcare Products and its dependent applications.
· Working knowledge in Win 2008/2012 servers, Windows 8, Windows 10, Outlook & MS Office Suite.
· Working knowledge in IT/Product support.
· Basic knowledge in SQL or ORACLE would be added advantage.
· Oracle certification (OCP) is added an advantage.
· Database: Oracle 11g/12C / SQL Scripting.
· Basic Hardware infrastructure knowledge.
· HIS Application Implementation and support experience.
· Hands on in Training, Coordination and Documentation required.