Senior DevOps Engineer
Brief description :
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team in Technopark, India. In this role, you will be directly responsible for implementing, deploying, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and the required cloud infrastructure for the continuous integration and delivery of the software suite. You will also use your deep and broad technical experience to develop efficient and scalable solutions to keep the DevOps technologies and infrastructure up to date. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong desire to increase efficiencies and make an impact while contributing to a cross-functional team.
• Build, design, deploy, and test continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps etc.
• Monitor CI/CD builds while analyzing trends and making performance improvements to build times
• Performs routine application maintenance to ensure the DevOps environment runs smoothly.
• Provide technical leadership, assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for DevOps projects and initiatives.
• Leads from a position of knowledge and deep understanding of the tools and tech stack used for DevOps.
• Collaborate with the development team to bring new features and services into production using best practices.
• Work closely with infrastructure to align the cloud infrastructure with the production environment.
• Build new CI/CD pipelines as required while incorporating automated testing and vulnerability scanning.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Must have 5+ years of DevOps experience
• Proficiency in a range of DevOps tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git, and more.
• A comprehensive understanding of Continuous Development processes and best practices, encompassing coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• In-depth knowledge of various AWS services, such as EC2, EKS, Secret Store, S3, CloudWatch, Load Balancer, RDS, VPN etc.
• Experience in containerization and virtualization technologies.
• Proven expertise in deploying, supporting, and monitoring both new and existing services, platforms, and application stacks.
• Strong scripting experience with Python, Bash or equivalent
• Ability to identify, recommend, and implement automated solutions for manual processes.
• Test automation and/or security test automation experience is a plus.