Sales Process Associate(US Voice Process)
Brief description :
FAYA, with its Head-Quarters in Ontario, California, has its Global Technology Centre at Technopark, Trivandrum, India. Our focus of operation revolves around Technology, Marketing, and Branded Merchandise. We help our customers grow their businesses by providing the finest branded merchandise, the most innovative technology platforms, the most inspired creative concepts, and the most effective marketing solutions.
Our services include e-commerce solutions, web design and development, app development, and ERP solutions apart from the plethora of other services that our clients may require to solve their business challenges from time to time.
It’s the quality and service without compromise that has made us the partner of choice for some of the world’s leading brands such as Red Bull, Uber, Honda, Volvo, Nestle, The Salvation Army, and many more.
At FAYA, we strive to provide our customers with the finest apparel & other solutions at competitive pricing and impeccable customer service.
We take a personal interest in every customer’s needs and ensure the best products and services are provided thereby creating customer delight.
For more information:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all customer service/sales inquiries, adept in building & managing a team of efficient customer service representatives.
- Manage the inbound/outbound US phone calls and email inquiries from both current and prospective customers who contact to share quotes for customized apparel purchases.
- Attract customers by promoting the product and company positively, answering questions, and addressing concerns as they arise with a CUSTOMER FIRST approach.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Developing and implementing process improvements to increase efficiency in customer service operations.
- Use advanced sales techniques, understand customers’ needs to receive all information required to process these quotes, close the sales and pass them to the production team.
- Liaison with all related departments and external suppliers to facilitate information exchange and negotiate to get the best deal for the organization.
- Auditing work and service delivery to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Document & oversee customer calls in the database system; including resolutions, issues, and general notes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent phone etiquette and active listening abilities.
- Must be a quick learner with an exceptional ability to make decisions.
- 2-4 years of customer service/sales experience(mandatory) with US customers preferably in a leadership role.
- Should be completely comfortable working in US shifts(9:30 PM to 6:00 AM)- Work from office.
- An amazing culture that emphasizes hard work, learning orientation, humility, and a Customer First approach.
- A clear performance management system and incentive plan.
- Family Health Insurance with up to 2L Sum Insured.
- Refuel - In-office snacks/coffee and refreshments.
- 5 days working (Monday-Friday)
- Timings : 9:30 PM to 6:00 AM
- Salary: 3.6 to 7.2 LPA