Test Manager / Test Architect
Brief description :
• Act as a test manager / test architect, owning the testing activities for one or more projects running on web and mobile platforms.
• Define custom test strategy based on the business and system requirements to improve the product quality through best practices like early testing, continuous testing etc. so that the project timelines can be met without compromising on quality.
• Responsible for certifying the product quality from a functional, performance and security testing context.
• Perform test planning, team coordination as well as ensuring testing process compliance through different monitoring measures.
• Work in close liaison with the project manager and the customer for communications related to the testing activities.
• Work with the testing team to lay out the approach so that the stories are tested as soon as the development is complete, so that only minimal defects get leaked to the test environment.
• Monitor the project from process and quality standpoint and alert the project manager about the deviations/risks at the earliest.
• Participate in customer calls, the requirement gathering exercises, sprint planning / grooming sessions, sprint review etc. as needed.
• Guide and mentor, the testing team in implementing best practices in different areas of testing including System testing, Regression testing (including automation), Performance Testing, Security Testing etc.
• Certify that the features getting delivered meet the quality expectations from the functional, performance and security testing aspects.
• Perform test reporting like test progress report, summary report, quality metrics etc. and keep the project team posted on how each sprint is progressing.
• Ensure the team understands the process guidelines so that they can follow it as intended.
• Do periodic review of the testing process followed and the deliverables created. Suggest process improvements needed, if any.
• Identify and implement technical innovations that add value and improve the engineering processes.
• Guide and mentor, the team to learn new tools, upskill themselves in Test Automation, Per and follow best practices in the industry.
• Frequently connect with the testing team and support them in addressing any concerns or issues that they are facing in the project.
• Take part in pre-sales activities such as creating testing related materials, support in proposal submission etc.
) Define Test Strategy and Test Approach for projects
2) Ensure Application Quality through process compliance.
3) Strong functional testing knowledge.
4) Customer interfacing
5)Mentor & nurture testing team
Good to have skills
1) Automation Testing
2) Performance testing
3) Security testing
4) Accessibility Testing