Senior Sailpoint Developer
Brief description :
• At least 3+ years of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ architecture, design, development, configuration, testing, integration, and deployment.
• Must have experience in application onboarding, provisioning, workflow customization, access review etc.
• SailPoint connector development experience with both out-of-the-box and custom connectors.
• Sound experience in developing applications using Java, JEE components.
• Experience in any other IDM suite (OIM, IBM, Sun, CA, Novell) is an added advantage
• Should have a very good understanding of information security concepts with in-depth knowledge of IAM solutions and latest trends.
• Should have experience in implementing at least 2 complete IAM SDLC engagements projects. This must include activities such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and application support
• Should have good understanding in concepts such as self-service, automated approval process, RBAC, attestation, separation of duties and recertification
• Should have worked on both out-of-the-box adapters/interfaces and custom adapters /interfaces for IAM enterprise solutions.
• Having experience/knowledge in following technologies would be an advantage: LDAP, PKI, SSL,
• Should have experience in carrying out application integration with the IAM solution
• Should have had direct client experience, including working with client teams in an on-site and offshore mode
• Should be experienced in understanding client’s business environment and should be able to propose fit for purpose IAM solution.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess excellent leadership & presentation skills
Duties and responsibilities
• Fix existing defects
• Implement improvements to the existing solution
• Architecture review
o Work with IAM manager to review architecture and provide recommendations to support IAM roadmap
o Work with IAM manager to review existing code and business processes, and provide recommendations to support IAM roadmap
• Release Management
o Work with the IAM team to implement the automated build and deployment process
• Applications onboarding and Integrations
o Onboard key applications
o Configure access certification campaigns
o Use out of the box connectors to connect to existing/new end points for integration requirements
o Create custom connectors to integrate with custom end points (API/Databases, etc.)
• To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
• Desirable to have certifications in security domain, such as CISSP and CISA or any IAM product specific certification
• Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education technical certifications and work experience