Performance Test Engineer
Brief description :
• Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in performance engineering role
• Expertise in creating load-testing scripts for web/REST API applications using LoadRunner and JMeter.
• Experience embedding Performance test in CI-CD Pipeline including complete automation of the performance testing process to accelerate the speed.
• Deep knowledge of testing tools for Server and Client Performance like JMeter, K6, Lighthouse, and WebPage Test.
• Strong Expertise in performance testing and tuning of Java Web & REST Servers
• Deep knowledge of web browser networks and rendering mechanics
• Understanding of SDLCs and CI/CD as well as a test-driven mindset and ability to automate performance test heuristics.
• Track performance benchmarking goals during release cycles to ensure build-to-build performance regressions are caught and addressed in a timely manner.
• Design and conduct tests with complex workloads and data shapes to expose potential bottlenecks and failure points.
• Build and review performance benchmarking and metrics to ensure the best-in-class performance.
• Hands-on experience in APM tools like Dynatrace/New Relic/AppDynamics
• Proficient in On-prem vs Cloud (AWS) performance testing strategies
• Generate insightful performance metrics for management review.