Sr. BIM Engineer_ Architecture & Structure
Brief description :
We are looking for a Sr. BIM Modeler with CIVIL background, to join our rapidly growing team. This position requires a strong understanding of system design, using BIM-related technologies such as Autodesk REVIT® and Navisworks
- Analyze and comply with the Client’s BIM protocol and execution plan
- Experienced in building clash-free structure models as per the principles of “Virtual Building”
- Import and export IFC models
- Assemble models created by different design teams and locate flaws and exceptions in architectural and structural designs
- Analyze and group clashes per severity. Find and report relevant problems easily. Investigate the quality of the produced BIM files
- Create and verify bill of quantities per construction phase
- Phase and simulate building construction works (4D)
- Review and quality control the work done by junior/med BIM engineers before releasing to our European team
- Deep knowledge of Revit including the associated database
- Deep knowledge of Navisworks
- Knowledge of drawing conventions, symbols, and abbreviations commonly used in Europe (Continent and UK)
- Work with our BIM Team to properly coordinate Architecture, MEP, and Structure models
- Training & mentoring the BIM Team and trainees.
- B.Arch/B. Tech preferred
- Must be experienced in BIM MEP/Arch Modelling
- Must be experienced in using Point Cloud for converting scan data to REVIT
- Experience in working on foreign projects is desirable
- Strong Knowledge of BIM software /Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks
- Ability to communicate technical issues to co-professionals, contractors, and Client
- Excellent understanding of the model and drawing production using Revit and AutoCAD
- Revit / BIM Software knowledge of 4 + years is a must.
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritize duties, and work effectively under pressure while remaining calm and professional at all times.
- Experience in working with Offshore projects (US, UK) is a big plus.â¯
- Exposure to LOD 300 - 500 IS A MUST.