Brief description :
Business Analyst(2+yrs of exp)
We are looking for candidates with expertise in both Information and Business Administration for the role of IT Business Analyst. The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment. IT Business Analysts are responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs and other duties.
- Analyzing business needs.
- Business Analysis, Coordination with technical experts, and implementation of project requirements
- Finding technological solutions to business requirements
- Producing reports on application development and implementation
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Monitoring the development procedure and strategy planning
- Conducts Daily Stand-Up meetings with the development and testing team to ensure the status.
- Proficiency in Functionality Testing to ensure whether requirements are implemented(Manual and Automation Testing).
- Maintain a competitive market knowledge
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field
- 2+ years in a technology-driven role.
- 2+ years in an IT management position.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills