Brief description :
Asp.net Developer(Min 2-4yrs of experience)
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications.
- Develop, test, and deploy web applications using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and define software requirements.
- Design and implement database structures using SQL Server or other relevant technologies.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code following established coding standards.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve software defects and issues.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and adherence to development standards.
- Designing and building application layers.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry best practices.
- Contribute to the development of technical documentation and user manuals.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement responsive web designs.
- Improving functionality.
- achelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in ASP.NET MVC development.
- Extensive working knowledge of coding using .NET languages (C+, VB, .NET).
- Familiarity with ASP.NET framework and SQL servers.
- A keen eye for detail.
- The candidate should have a good attitude, flexible in work hours and should be a quick learner.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles.
- Experience working with relational databases and writing SQL queries.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.