Walk in for Java Developers And Java Solution Architect
Walk in Starting on:
09:00 AM To 12:00 PM
Brief description :
Associate: Exp: 1-3 years
Senior: Exp: 5-10 years
Job Description-Backend Developer:
- Experience in Java 8 and above.
- Experience in REST APIs and Spring framework/Spring boot with JPA, Hibernate.
- Experience in APIM and its governance
- Experience in GraphQL will be an added advantage
- Strong in SQL and No SQL with experience in SQL Server/Oracle/any other RDBMS/Couchbase/Cassandra/any other.
Job Description -Full Stack Developer:
- Experience in IT including some experience in architecture roles
- Experience building multi-tier, scalable, fault tolerant web applications
- Experience with platform integrations and designing service APIs
- Extensive Service-Oriented Architecture patterns and design knowledge and familiarity with cloud-based services
- Expertise with identity management, authentication and information security best practices
- Expertise in working with complex cross-domain applications in a global organization across multiple time zones
- Enjoys a fast paced, high-intensity and complex environment, troubleshooting time sensitive critical issues and working with people
- Extensive experience with multi-tier transactional architecture and design
- Extensive experience in enterprise software development in Java and web development stacks (Angular, NodeJS, HTML & CSS)
- Experience with Sybase, Cassandra
- Event / Stream processing technologies
- Experience using Agile methodologies – previous experience working from a backlog, sprints, retrospectives etc.
Backend Developer : Java Developers with Spring Boot and Microservices.
Fullstack Developer: Java 8 and above, REST APIs and Spring framework/Spring boot with JPA, Hibernate and (Angular, NodeJS, HTML & CSS)
Walk in venue
EY GDS, 1st Floor,Thejaswini Technopark Campus, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695581
Walk-In Entry Pass
Candidates are requested to apply for the entry Pass to Technopark Campus to attend the Walk-In interview through mobile app/ web browser. Once the pass is applied, the entry pass will be sent to their registered mobile number/ e-mail id. The softcopy of the entry pass can be shown on their gadgets at Technopark Entrance Gate to enter into the Campus.
Candidates who do not have a smartphone can print their hardcopy of the entry pass on the scheduled date of the interview from the self-operating Kiosks placed at the Reception Building near TECHNOPARK Main Gate by using the 5 digit OTP (One Time Password) received as SMS/ e-mail.
Click here to download the Mobile App for Android
Click here to download the Mobile App for iOS
Website URL: vms.technopark.org
Click here for the User Manual
Note: Original certificates will be verified at the Entry Gate for the Walk-In interview entry.