Brief description :
E-Team Informatica India (P) Ltd is a subsidiary of Gruppo Zenit an Italian company with an industry presence of 25 years and experience in providing Software Solutions and IT Services. Our major clients are from Europe. E-Team Informatica India Pvt Ltd. works side by side with our clients making a real impact through digital and infrastructure transformation. We provide help in design and development of web and mobile applications, ERP management systems and infrastructure management guaranteeing not only the setting up of the project, but also providing ongoing assistance, till the entire life cycle of the application along with corrective and evolutionary maintenance services. We accompany our customers in the Digital Transformation path, guaranteeing the necessary support and skills, offering concrete solutions for growth, through technological innovation.
Experience : 10+ Years
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 4+ years as System Administration in a Medium to Large Enterprise Environment
- 2+ years of experience in a virtualization environment
- Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, Security+, MCTS, MCSA, ITIL V3, RHCSA etc. a plus
- Excellent knowledge in Linux and Windows server operating systems.
- Troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis of issues on major Linux flavors.
- Operating Systems (OS) installation, systems management, security, monitoring, troubleshooting, patching, and version upgrades on Linux.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server OS and services (DNS, DHCP, AD, LDAP, ADFS, CA, IIS, etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft cloud solutions such as Office 365, Teams, and Azure a plus.
- Experience with enterprise backup technologies such as Commvault, Veeam a plus.
- Good knowledge and experience with Oracle VM, VMware server virtualization technologies; VCP certification a plus
- Knowledge and experience with VDI solutions a plus.
- Understanding of technical support practices such as ticket documentation, SLAs, and escalation processes.
- Knowledge on Network topology and working on network domain is a plus.
- Quick learner, self-starter, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work within time constraints and follow set processes and procedures.
- Customer focused, a team player, and able to work on multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Advanced level analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ready to work in 24X7 rotational shift.
On subject Line “Please mention the Post you are applying with Experience / Current Location
- Responsible for supporting day-to-day operations of the systems within the scope of the System Administrators Team.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 support for Linux and Windows servers, and enterprise 3rd party systems.
- Maintain and create documentation as required.
- Diagnose problems and escalate technical support where appropriate. Own the problem and the resolution promoting end-user satisfaction.
- Provide timely responses and status updates to end-user and management requests.
- Follow set policies and procedures when working incidents/requests and ensure proper hand-offs when required.
- Maintain a professional attitude and provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintain a good work ethic and assisting other engineers and senior staff when needed