Brief description :
E-Team Informatica India (P) Ltd is a subsidiary of Gruppo Zenit an Italian company with an industry presence of 25 years and experience in providing Software Solutions and IT Services. Our major clients are from Europe. E-Team Informatica India Pvt Ltd. works side by side with our clients making a real impact through digital and infrastructure transformation. We provide help in design and development of web and mobile applications, ERP management systems and infrastructure management guaranteeing not only the setting up of the project, but also providing ongoing assistance, till the entire life cycle of the application along with corrective and evolutionary maintenance services. We accompany our customers in the Digital Transformation path, guaranteeing the necessary support and skills, offering concrete solutions for growth, through technological innovation.
We are looking for Network Security Engineer for E-Team Informatica India Pvt. Ltd Technopark Trivandrum. Requirements 2-4 Years of working experience. Hands on experience with Network Security Solutions.
- Experience working in a start-up would be preferred.
- knowledge of various Endpoint/Network/OS devices.
- written & verbal communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT best practices and Security standards.
- Should be able to identify security strategies needed to deal with the risks, implementing policies for allocating administrative tasks.
- Management of both remote-access and site-to-site VPN tunnels in a cisco FTD and FortiGate Firewall environment.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of any IPsec/network related issues VPN access.
- configuration and deployment of Cisco routers / switches, and other network infrastructure devices.
- Hands on experience in FortiGate firewall.
- Good knowledge and Hands on experience on Security Solutions (IPS, NGFW)
- Familiarity with routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, RIP)
- Proficiency in network monitoring tools.
- CCNA certification or equivalent networking certifications are strongly preferred.
- ITIL knowledge and Willingness to work in rotating shifts. (24×7)
On subject Line “Please mention the Post you are applying with Experience / Current Location