WordPress/PHP Web Developer
Brief description :
Dezynex Technology Solutions PVT LTD based in Trivandrum is looking for a WordPress /PHP Web Developer and the candidate must have sound technical knowledge and good communication skills in English.
Experience: 2-3 years
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Coordinate with Remote team/clients.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using PHP concepts.
- Research and recommend new technologies and tools for effective integration across various platforms.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Integrate a wide range of WordPress plugins, API calls, and third-party apps and forms
- Strong knowledge and Experience in PHP, CSS Animations, jQuery, Customization of Js and CSS for slider animations, WordPress Custom integration, and exposure on WP Bakery, Elementor, or Gutenberg Page builders.
- Experience in working on WooCommerce E-commerce websites.
- Good hands-on experience in MySQL.
- Basic knowledge of the SEO
- 3 years of experience in WordPress development;
- Strong understanding of WordPress development and build a custom solution for our client.
- Developing/modifying custom WordPress/Woo-Commerce themes and plugins.
- In depth knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, JS (jQuery), CSS, and HTML.
- Good understanding of version control like git.
- Git workflow with CI/CD.
- Knowledge of WPRest API and WPCLI.
- Knowledge of WordPress coding standards.
- Working experience with Gutenberg (e.g creating dynamic blocks).
- Proficient in English communication.
- Knowledge of VIP Coding Standards.
- Working experience with Docker and VVV.
- Experience working with WordPress Multisite development.
- Knowledge of other page builders is a plus like - Elementor, Divi, etc.
- Experience working with high-traffic websites
- Package management tools like NPM and Composer.
- Knowledge of WordPress Unit Testing (PHPUnit).
- Experience with WordPress core contributions.