Brief description :
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to develop and implement SEO strategies.
- Should be able to work with large data sets and derive conclusion on website performance and other KPIs
- Proficient in Google Analytics UA and GA4 including setting up custom reports in free form and segment overlap.
- Expert in Microsoft excel including macros and generating custom formats and layouts for large datasets.
- Understanding e-commerce SEO, conversion metrics and generating insights based on existing data
- Conduct on page audit for large number of pages and suggest practical solutions to increase engagement rates and keyword rankings
- Understanding of PPC and SEM including Shopping campaigns and Search campaigns and ability to quickly learn AdWords.
- Ability to create eye catching powerpoint presentations and excel spreadsheets based on large dataset.
- Core understanding of SEO tools such as Semrush, Screaming frog, Advanced web ranking tool.
- Experience in working with international clients and managing the projects as a team lead or manager
- Task delegation, review the daily tasks of the juniors and help in the process.
- Mentoring content writers and ensuring they implement SEO best practices into their articles
3 to 5 years of experience
Good understanding of Microsoft Excel including setting up formats and adding formulas.
In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and [preferred software; e.g. Ahrefs, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog].
Experience in working with offshore clients
Kindly mention the Job code in the Subject line - SEO-N-23
Other Info Requested: Notice period, Current CTC, and Expected salary.
*Applications without a Subject line will not be considered