SENIOR FIRMWARE ENGINEER
Brief description :
Blue Ripples Technologies is a dynamic technology company that develops impactful software across multiple platforms. Established in 2012, we have a strong foundation in Digital Transformation, has been extending its legacy across different industrial sectors mainly focusing on Energy, Industry 4.0 and insurance domains. Blue Ripples Technologies is a software services and solutions organization focused on providing domain specific solutions and services to customers across Industrial and similar domains. From large multinational enterprises to visionary new start-ups, we have been part of some powerful digital solutions that have transformed lives. Blue Ripples Technologies stands out in the business world by focusing more on digitalization and modernization through sustainable solution.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Firmware Engineer who would like to learn and scale up quickly to join our team! As a Senior Firmware Engineer at our company, you will have to work with new opportunities and develop your career
· 4-7 yrs. of experience in embedded Firmware
· Good Knowledge in ARM Cortex-R and Cortex-M (ARMv7-M/R) architecture
· Embedded Software design background and experience in developing code with resource-constrained devices
· Good knowledge of embedded device architecture and Hardware
· ARM assembler knowledge
· Good skills with C/C++
· Good skills in debugging with JTAG
· Able to write device drivers and BSP related code to the embedded target.
· Real-time operating systems knowledge (e.g. uC/OS, FreeRTOS)
· Get a great experience by working in a professional environment.
· Upskilling through learning sessions and training by the organization.
· Work environment setup (Laptop, and Assets)
· Perks Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore