SENIOR FIRMWARE ENGINEER (EMBEDDED)
Brief description :
Blue Ripples Technologies is a dynamic technology company that develops impactful software across multiple platforms. Established in 2012, we have a strong foundation in Digital Transformation, has been extending its legacy across different industrial sectors mainly focusing on Energy, Industry 4.0 and insurance domains. Blue Ripples Technologies is a software services and solutions organization focused on providing domain specific solutions and services to customers across Industrial and similar domains. From large multinational enterprises to visionary new start-ups, we have been part of some powerful digital solutions that have transformed lives. Blue Ripples Technologies stands out in the business world by focusing more on digitalization and modernization through sustainable solution.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Firmware Engineer (Embedded) who would like to learn and scale up quickly to join our team! As a Senior Firmware Engineer (Embedded) at our company, you will have to work with new opportunities and develop your career.
Must have skills.
· Bachelor’s or Equivalent in Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation.
· 6+ years, of experience in Embedded Firmware development
· Good development skills in C, C++
· Hands-on Experience in Wireless communication like Bluetooth & Wi-Fi.
· Experience in Bare-metal/native driver & application development.
· Experience in firmware development with FreeRTOS & Zephyr (OS Internals)
· Hands-on work on I2C, UART, SPI, etc.
· Should have good communication skills.
Good to have skills.
· Good to have NBIOT, LTE & NRF
· Good to have Embedded Linux file system configurations & Kernel
· Get a great experience by working in a professional environment.
· Upskilling through learning sessions and training by the organization.
· Work environment setup (Laptop, and Assets)
· Perks Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
Please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a tag line " Application for the position of SENIOR FIRMWARE ENGINEER (EMBEDDED)"