Operations Executive (Sales + Logistics)
Brief description :
- Sales order management.
- Logistics management; liaise with different delivery agents and ensure smooth delivery of products.
- Inventory management and check.
- Liaising with the customer to schedule delivery.
- Track long term sales data.
- Follow ethical practices with consumer and customer data.
- Monitor and assist with customer retention.
- Accountable for providing high customer service levels and develop strong customer relationships.
- Provide Sales/Account Managers appropriate insight into issues and opportunities associated with their accounts, input into customer/portfolio plans and other sales initiatives.
- Responsible for receiving and validating complaints from Customer and ensuring that compliant resolutions are tracked, escalated and reviewed before handing back to the customer.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as per requirement.
- 1-2 years of experience in Operations Role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions.
- Ability to work well in groups.
- Ability to multitask.
- Advanced Excel User.
- Should have degree in Business Communications/Business Administration.